Wednesday 23 May 2007

Zorro to the Rescue

That's the latest addition into my family...Zorro. We have been having him for bout a month already and he already looks like a 3mth old pig, when he is only 1mth old.
Isn't he like the cutest thing you have ever seen? Yea, I do get all mushy when I talk or thnik about this cutie.
This fellow is being overshowered with love by my family. So much more than what I use to get even after my brother was born. How sad uh?*sob sob*
Yet, Zorro is surely a bundle of joy at home. No matter how stressed up I am, the second I'm back home, he runs up to me and gives me a wet, sloppy yet loving lick. Now, who can resist that?
I should really thank Dad for bringing this fellow back home that night, just after fetching me from the terminal.
Zorro was surely sent to the rescue by God to me...I'm so much a happier person now. Lov u heaps pup!!

1 comment:

Sasmitra :) said...

hey akka ur doggy is so cute:)