Thursday 26 April 2007

Sweet Tooth Fairy


Hmm...
I dunt remember the last time I got my tooth xtracted but the nitemare is gonna happen this Monday!
My stupid blardy dentist said that my teeth were too straight! Wht the hell??!!
Oh..in case ur wonderin, I`ve got braces on and it was suppose to be off centuries ago..
Friends say the dentist has an eye for me, hence letting me go off early would be a sad thing..
Man..I can imagine having a bad tooth off..wht bout a good, innocent and healthy tooth, in fact 2 gonna kena cabut!!
Dunno y I named my blog title with Sweet Tooth Fairy la..coz tht women of a dentist qualifies as a Terrible Tooth Snatcher Witch or sumthin! *sigh*
Frustrations can really make one write and I'm suprised so much has already come out of it.
Well, I guess we gotta face our worst fears someday or another and mine has come but wayyyy too soon.
Lets just hope the Tooth Snatcher has got her math right and my teeth do align in without bein 'too straight'..
Am now practising ways of covering my mouth when I laff...muahahaha!!

No comments: